-
February 28th, 2006, 01:40 AM
#31
Inactive Member
My brother had 2 guinea pigs growing up.
The brown and white one was named Chipper.
The black one was named Dale.
-
February 28th, 2006, 02:41 PM
#32
Noclouds
Guest
*L* those are cool names, too
You know what's the cutest about Honey and Moon? As soon as I take em outta the cage they run each for one of my shoulders, hide underneath my hair and then start biting my ear lopes*lol
-
February 28th, 2006, 08:33 PM
#33
Inactive Member
Sounds like Scooby Doo...sometimes he bites too hard though!!!
-
February 28th, 2006, 09:58 PM
#34
Noclouds
Guest
-
March 1st, 2006, 03:58 PM
#35
Inactive Member
He almost peirced my nose the other day...wouldn't that be cool?!?!? A 39 yro with a hole in her nose YIKES!!!
-
March 1st, 2006, 06:23 PM
#36
Noclouds
Guest
quite frankly? I've been thinking about getting my eyebrow pierced*L
-
March 2nd, 2006, 03:25 PM
#37
Inactive Member
I hear ya...Randy and I plan on geting tattooed again on the 20th. We got our first ones 6 years ago together and 3/20 is out 3rd anniversary sooooo...Now its a matter of money cause they aren't cheap!!! I get to pick his and where it goes and he gets to pick mine and where it goes. Wanna see what he is getting?
http://www.kevinharvick.com/
The little flaming happy fireball on the left side.
Its his favorite drivers logo and just looks so cool.
-
March 3rd, 2006, 04:55 AM
#38
Noclouds
Guest
that's a nice idea sis, and its truely gonna last a lifetime*S,...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks